Art Nouveau Riga. Indian summer. Calm and sunny afternoon. Walk. The Riga Quite Centre saturated with Art Nouveau architecture pearls. Cup of aromatic drink in a lovely cafe. Besides good friend, loved ones and talks. Or just book. Deep peace and relaxation. Also this is Riga.
What is your mood?
Joy, peace, love, carelessness, enjoyment, friendship, happiness, success, freedom, fantasy, beauty, journey, secret, challenge…
Jewellery is embroidered with Art Nouveau ornament and 3 wind knots metallic logo is stitched on silk braid.
Lengths of braid 100cm, width 2cm, lengths of embroidery 40cm. On the left side of braid is seam.
3 wind knots logo is engraved on logo, it is possible to engrave person’s name or personal message on pendant.
Item is handmade.
– 100% silk braid
– Embroidery made from rayon threads
– Melchior pendant, thickness 0,08cm, width 1cm, lengths 1,5cm.
It is possible to wear jewellery as bracelet, necklace, head band or belt.
Wearing as bracelet, twist band around the hand 4-5 times and sew two knots at the ends.
Wearing as necklace, twist band around the neck 2 times and sew two knots at the ends.
ATTENTION! Some of the styles have longer production term due to hot Xmas season(an might be shipped out in 1 month)! To get approval your item is ready to be shipped out in regular terms, feel free to contact us before your order!
- Normally the order is shipped out within 3-5 working days after the purchase is made.
- We ship with standard/economical post service and usually it takes up to 2 weeks for overseas customers, and 1 week for Europe customers for order to arrive (but it might take longer term).
- Should you like your purchase to be insured, please inform us in advance and an extra fee will apply.
- Customized items will take time to hand-make them. Should there be a delay, you will be informed.
- We will ship to your Nuwzz address should you not request otherwise BEFORE making your order.
- We can also ship it as a gift to your dear ones with a card with your text - get in touch.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. You will be responsible for paying additional charges for customs clearance. Contact your local customs office for further information. When placing an order, you are the importer and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
We can not be liable for damages and losses of postal service. We will hold a receipt of shipment. However, we want every single customer to be happy, so please do get in touch and let us know if there is a delay and we will see what is going on.
You can return any item within 14 days of receipt for a refund. If a replacement size, colour or alternative items are required you will need to place a new order.
For returns, we will refund the monetary value of the goods returned to us, at the price you purchased them. This includes sale items.
In all cases, the items returned must be in their original condition, which includes tags and any packaging. All goods will be inspected on return.
The goods are your responsibility until they reach our Warehouse. Please ensure you package your return to prevent any damage to the items or boxes. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
You are responsible for all delivery costs.